Trend: Fall 2013 Fashion

24 Jul

MyFavesJournal_FallFashion 2013_FeathersJessica Simpson Feather Trim Illusion Yoke Lace Dress | Betsey Johnson Necklace Gold-Tone Peacock Y Necklace United Nude Falcon Boots

I know it’s the middle of the summer and a little too soon to be thinking about fall. However, we fashionistas know  that another fashion season is always just around the corner. On this year’s Fall 2013 Fashion runways, one of the trends that I noticed was the feather inspired look.  Perhaps the movie Black Swan still has the plumage impact on most fashion influencers. Knowing the animal suffering endured for those feathers, suffice is to say that I think real feathers are an absolute ‘down’er. I’ve purchased this Jessica Simpson Feather Trim Illusion Yoke Lace Dress in black as seen above for a fall gala. Do you think you’ll pull off the faux feather look?
MyFavesJournal

You May Also Like: Fall Favorite Fashion Trends Thrifty Thursday: Fabulous Faux Fur Trim

Please Follow Us on BlogLoving & Facebook

13 Responses to “Trend: Fall 2013 Fashion”

1. Beauty Vancouver July 24, 2013 at 11:18 am #

Love the peacock necklace!

2. Cowboys and Crossbones July 24, 2013 at 11:55 am #

You got the dress?! Fabulous! How do you know if it’s a fake feather? Does it say on the tags?

3. essentjewels July 24, 2013 at 12:30 pm #

Wow, glad to hear the feather trend is still going strong.

4. toopretty12 July 24, 2013 at 1:03 pm #

Reblogged this on The Pretty Canary.

5. dannadesigns July 24, 2013 at 5:58 pm #

Very pretty….I love the peacock necklace! :)

6. FreeUrCloset July 24, 2013 at 6:57 pm #

I’m all for faux feathers. The dress is gorgeous! I may have to get one myself ;)
    -XOXO- Natasha

7. Craftynail July 25, 2013 at 1:45 am #

Wow I never thought about animal cruelty with peacocks before. my neighbor’s farm has a pair of peacocks that roam freely and they’ve given me free feathers before.. so it never crossed my mind.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Trends: Fall 2013 Plaids & Tartans | My Faves Journal - September 3, 2013

[…] May Also Like: Feather Inspired by 7 For All Mankind - Trend: Fall 2013 Fashion - Fall Favorite […]