Thrifty Thursday: In Her Bag

7. Gorjana Griffin – Morocco and Oxford Charm Hair Tie Set Org: $40 Now: $28
8. Nordstrom – Go-To Blush Brush Org: $24 Now: $16
9. Pacifica – Perfume Roll-On Org: $22 Now: $8.50
10. Gorjana Griffin – Vintage Fan Hair Pin Org: $35 Now: $24.50

MyFavesJournal

Please Follow Us on BlogLoving & Facebook

8 Responses to “Thrifty Thursday: In Her Bag”

1. FreeUrCloset July 25, 2013 at 12:31 pm #

Wish I had all of those things in my bag, especially the Ford sunnies ;)
    Great stuff.
    -xoxo- Natasha

• myfavesjournal July 25, 2013 at 1:42 pm #

If you like to wear your sunnies away from your cheekbones, then these will be perfect for you.

2. toopretty12 July 25, 2013 at 2:04 pm #

Reblogged this on The Pretty Canary.

3. essentjewels July 25, 2013 at 4:02 pm #

That little bag is so cute, I love the colors, and those sunglasses look great too! In fact everything does.

4. Cowboys and Crossbones July 25, 2013 at 4:37 pm #

The Lippy Girl lip balm sounds divine! Plus, the packaging is so cute!

5. Iris Interiors LLC July 25, 2013 at 6:06 pm #

Thanks for the heads up about the sales! What a great post. I have to say, I absolutely love Pacifica scents. And now I want to try the olive oil lip balm.

6. Linda dulani August 10, 2013 at 2:05 pm #

Ow why can’t this be my bag? I want the colorful bag, sunnies and a new blush brush. These items are all must haves.