Edit: Summer To Fall

21 Aug

Effortlessly transition your summer wardrobe into alluring autumn attire with the addition of a few simple items.

MyFavesJournal_SummerToFallTransition

1: J.Crew Ruffled Rhinestone Top
2: Eva Franco Flared Faux Leather Skirt w/zip closure
3: Madewell The Jean Jacket
4: Zara Scarf
5: DKNY 2-Pack Opaque Control Top Tights
6: Earwin Pearl Le Petite Luxe Sport Ceramic Watch
7: Zara Elastic Ankle Boot W/ heel
8: Lulu Guinness Lip Blot Make-Up Bag
MyFavesJournalPlease Follow Us on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | BlogLoving

15 Responses to “Edit: Summer To Fall”

1. Fashion and love by Mihaela August 21, 2013 at 4:18 pm #

I like all items :) beautiful choice!!!

2. peacelovegreatcountrymusic August 21, 2013 at 5:32 pm #

Love that denim jacket, that is a great piece!

3. essentjewels August 21, 2013 at 6:29 pm #

I need that blouse and skirt like yesterday!!!!

• myfavesjournal August 21, 2013 at 8:17 pm #

Yes and I would love to see it on you for the next post.

4. FreeUrCloset August 21, 2013 at 7:37 pm #

Absoutely love all your Fall transition picks. xoxo

5. MRG August 22, 2013 at 5:21 am #

Oh fall! I am in denial! In one hand I don’t want summer to end, on the other I’m starting to get that fever of wanting to by cute fall outfits… oh decisions.. decisions.. ; )
    xo Marez

• myfavesjournal August 22, 2013 at 7:59 am #

Yeah, I know. Sadly it’s coming soon :(. Accessorize is definitely the way to go that way you get summer and fall in one outfit.

6. dannadesigns September 2, 2013 at 5:01 pm #

Love the plaid Scarf and the Lip Blot Make-Up Bag!

7. .MIS. Manhattan Image & Style October 12, 2013 at 2:13 pm #

I love the scarf! I am actually pairing leather and plaid on today’s post. Would you check it out and let me know what you think? ;)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Summer To Fall: Transitional Dressing | My Faves Journal - September 23, 2013

[…] your summer wardrobe to fall dressing can be challenging but it turns out you can make your summer looks last well into the fall season just by pairing your favorite summer item with a couple of fall […]

2. Trend-set in Leatherette | My Faves Journal - November 7, 2013