Thrifty Thursday: Dress This House

22 Aug

Spending so much time on my own wardrobe I realized that I had been neglecting my home’s attire. In my search for some home decor to revamp my dwindling dwelling, I found some lovely yet thrifty pieces. If your home, like mine, is starting to look a bit…well…homely, let me share the following items with you to spruce things up.

MyFavesJournal_ThriftyThursday_HomeDecor

1: Calypso St. Barth – Fallen Feathers 2 Art Org: $3375 Now: $2699
2: Jonathan Adler – Large Carnaby Waves Lamp Org: $195 Now: $117
3: Williams-Sonoma – Agate Topped Box, Silver Org: $168 Now: $149.99
4: CB2 – Gloss White Low Dresser Org: $599 Now: $499
5: Calypso St. Barth – Resin Side Table Org: $495 Now: $279

You May Also Like: Thifty Thursday: Sit on Brad Pitt’s Face – 9 Holiday Home Dress-Ups – Weekend Finds: Stylish Designs Are My Cup Of Tea – Gift Ideas: 6 Thanksgiving Gift Ideas

MyFavesJournalPlease Follow Us on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | BlogLoving

12 Responses to “Thrifty Thursday: Dress This House”

1. essentjewels August 23, 2013 at 10:17 am #

These are all great pieces!

I am looking for a coffee table, and buffet. Thank you for the inspo I need to check these sites out.

• myfavesjournal August 24, 2013 at 6:54 pm #

Great! For more inspiration check out Roche Bobois Paris, Bo Concept and ddc Designpost. They are pricey but very inspiring.

2. Cowboys and Crossbones August 23, 2013 at 1:34 pm #

Lovely picks! Please come over and help Ted and I in our new mini manse. We’ll feed you snacks and cocktails. C’mon!

• myfavesjournal August 24, 2013 at 6:59 pm #

Oh I wish I could, and I’d want your dad to teach me a few of “How-to’s” around the house.

• Cowboys and Crossbones August 26, 2013 at 2:25 pm #

C’mon! I’ll have Dad come by and teach you “How-tos”, Mom can serve us Jell-O shots and you’ll be all set!

3. Mollie Jayne August 25, 2013 at 11:37 am #

Nominated you on my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award, http://molliebridgeman.wordpress.com/2013/08/25/versatile-blogger-award/ x

4. Julie, from prosecco to plaid August 26, 2013 at 9:03 am #

I love all these pieces, especially that fun stool! xo, Julie

5. dannadesigns August 26, 2013 at 10:30 pm #

Cool picks…love the lamp!

6. FreeUrCloset August 28, 2013 at 9:39 am #

another proof that you have an impeccable taste. Love all your pickings.

• myfavesjournal August 29, 2013 at 9:55 am #

You’re such a sweetie. Thank you for the encouragement.

7. .MIS. Manhattan Image & Style October 14, 2013 at 10:10 am #

I love all these pieces, especially the lamp! :)