Trends: Fall 2013 Plaids & Tartans

3 Sep

My Faves Journal_Fall 2013 Tartan PatternPaul Costelloe – Green Tartan Jacket LFW, Tartan Day Golf – F.S., Tartan Spirit – F.S.

Tartans and plaids may have once been relegated to traditional school uniforms and menswear prints, but Fall 2013 Fashion Weeks in Milan, Paris and New York definitely showed us that we’ll be wearing the print in different ways this season.  As for me, making a trend my own by adding accessories is my favorite pastime. Whether wearing a scarf, a hat or even accessorizing for a rainy day, tartans and plaids will definitely have a place accenting my fall 2013 closet. Be sure to check out our tartan picks below.

My Faves Journal_Fall 2013 Tartan Pattern Accessories1Falabella - Large Tartan Faux-Leather Bag 2Ralph Lauren - Tartan Military Tech Gloves 3Accessorize - Tartan Check Scarf 4Barbour - Tartan Golf Umbrella 5/ Tucknernuck - Tartan Plaid Frat Hat 6Lucy Choi - Red Tartan High Heel Shoes

You May Also Like: Feather Inspired by 7 For All Mankind – Trend: Fall 2013 Fashion – Fall Favorite Fashion Trends

MyFavesJournalFacebook Instagram | Twitter | BlogLoving

9 Responses to “Trends: Fall 2013 Plaids & Tartans”

1. FreeUrCloset September 3, 2013 at 10:57 am #

I was actually eyeing those Lucy Choi pumps while online shopping yesterday. You have great taste ;) Love plaids for Fall and accessories are key. xo Natasha

2. MRG September 3, 2013 at 11:15 am #

Love the Ralph Lauren tartan gloves!
    xo Marez

3. Cowboys and Crossbones September 3, 2013 at 5:33 pm #

Mad for plaid! Love your accessory pics. Especially the tartan gloves!

4. peacelovegreatcountrymusic September 4, 2013 at 5:13 pm #

You were one of my first ten followers, so I’m passing the WordPress Family Award on to you. Deets are on my page!

5. essentjewels September 5, 2013 at 4:43 pm #

The start of back to school always brings this trend back.

6. dannadesigns September 9, 2013 at 11:50 pm #

Absolutely love this trend and all the pieces you picked!

7. stellacarnetchic September 10, 2013 at 10:19 am #

So, I loved it toooooo…… I found one yesterday at Superdry wonderful blazer, mix it tartan & cotton, SUPERBE!

8. .MIS. Manhattan Image & Style September 27, 2013 at 4:17 pm #

I love this trend and the great pieces you selected!! ;)

9. Beauty Vancouver November 2, 2013 at 5:24 pm #

Love that purple plaid outfit! Reminds me of a favourite top I had in the 80’s. :)