Moroccan Inspired Fashion

10 Sep

MyFavesJournal_MoroccanInspiration_2

1/ Theodora & Callum – Camo Multi Berber Tie All Scarf 2/ Parides – Gypsia Banjara Leggings 3/ Sophia & Chloe – French Kiss Rose Gold Necklace 4/ Isabella Fiore – Morocco Vibe Printed Tote 5/ Ann Taylor – Eryn Mosaic Print Kitten Heels

Has this ever happened to you? Something of which you were initially unaware is brought to your attention by someone, and then you begin to see it everywhere! I spent some time  with my family this weekend and shared in their excitement about their imminent trip to Morocco and Turkey.  We looked through travel and tourism guides and looked at images of where they would be visiting. I knew very little about either region previously, but sure enough, while engaging in my typical weekend ritual of perusing stores, surfing the web and scouring my pile of fashion magazines, I was inundated with Moroccan inspired prints in J.Crew’s Holiday Fall 2013Bibhu Mohapatra’s 2013, and Lakme’s Winter collections.

So, to add a little worldliness to your everyday look, see above for some fabulous foreign culture inspired prints and tantalizing textures that I found. If you hadn’t noticed these styles before, don’t worry…you will now! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

MyFavesJournalFacebook | Instagram Twitter BlogLoving

10 Responses to “Moroccan Inspired Fashion”

1. FreeUrCloset September 10, 2013 at 6:36 pm #

I saw J Crew’s holiday collection and I’m loving their Moroccan-inspired prints. And, oh my gosh, I love those leggings – what a fun print to pair with all sorts of tops.

• myfavesjournal September 10, 2013 at 8:08 pm #

Yes, their leggings are quite special. They have many different patterns and prints. Check them out if you like.

2. essentjewels September 10, 2013 at 7:31 pm #

That seems like a very unusual print from J.Crew, I am sure I will love it, I love everything J.Crew.

So jealous of your family’s upcoming trip.

3. Fashion Sky Fall September 11, 2013 at 3:07 am #

lovely pattern !

4. Julie, from prosecco to plaid September 11, 2013 at 9:57 am #

Loving all these fun picks, especially those great heels! xo, Julie

5. Cowboys and Crossbones September 11, 2013 at 5:27 pm #

Love all of your picks – especially the scarf and necklace.

6. .MIS. Manhattan Image & Style September 12, 2013 at 12:46 pm #

These are such unique prints! I am in love with the necklace and the bag. Thank you for sharing! :)

Diana

7. dannadesigns September 22, 2013 at 10:05 pm #

Lovely prints!

8. Ehren David Edralin October 7, 2013 at 2:28 pm #

These are great finds. I love anything Moroccan inspired. Some of the best culture