Fashion Comebacks for 2014

30 Sep

I know it’s a bit too early to start talking about summer 2014 already, but after seeing snippets of several designers’ lines from NYFW, I’ve contracted summer fever all over again. While daydreaming of 2014 spring/summer fashions, I got to thinking about which past summer trends I would like to see make a comeback. Here are a couple gems I predict will once again grace us with their presence:
MyFavesJournal_Fashion Comebacks for 2014

1: The printed scarf will make a resurgence in all shades of blue,

2: Retro round-frame sunglasses will circle back, subtly updated to today’s style,

3: The maxi dress will continue to make bold statements from head to toe with print and pattern mixes,

4: Comfy, light and colorful sun-washed floral pattern dresses,

5: Wildly creative multicolored tropical-print dresses in digital prints, and one of my personal favs,

6: Wow wedges!

What do you think of these trends? Here to stay or best put away?

MyFavesJournalFacebook | Instagram Twitter | BlogLoving

10 Responses to “Fashion Comebacks for 2014”

1. Cowboys and Crossbones September 30, 2013 at 5:35 pm #

Here to stay! And I’m hoping some find their way into my closet…like the wedges. And the multicolored print dress!

2. FreeUrCloset September 30, 2013 at 6:02 pm #

I think you’re spot on. The maxi dress is definitely making a comeback – at least, I hope so, because I love me a comfy maxi ;)

3. .MIS. Manhattan Image & Style September 30, 2013 at 7:05 pm #

I’m in love with the sunglasses! They look so chic! :)

4. Beauty Vancouver October 1, 2013 at 2:32 am #

Love the maxi dress and the wedges!

5. BeWithUs October 1, 2013 at 6:45 am #

Love those dresses….!!

Btw, Happy October, my friend!

May this month be a beautiful and inspiring one for you and your loved ones!

Take care and be well, always~ Cheers!! :D

6. Fashion Sky Fall October 1, 2013 at 4:44 pm #

beautiful :)

7. dannadesigns October 1, 2013 at 10:51 pm #

Love these pieces and awaiting the comeback….2,3 and 6 would make a fab outfit!

8. Julie, from prosecco to plaid October 3, 2013 at 9:47 am #

LOVE the retro looking sunglasses. Great roundup! xo, Julie

9. rubyangel711 October 4, 2013 at 1:49 am #

Love maxi dresses for the summer. Light, easy, and breezy and oh so feminine! Would love for you to come out my blog:
    Thanks, Angie

10. ILpiccoloMONDODICRI October 7, 2013 at 11:51 pm #

The dresses have a charming moviment! Very elegant dresses! It is really perfect to the warm days!

Kisses to you.