Thrifty Thursday: You’ve Earned your Stripes!

10 Oct

Rock-striped-pants

If Fall can bring about a tree’s changing leaves, why not bring about a change in our stripes? The classic and timeless “stripes” prints come in many shapes and colors…perfect for Fall.
Get ready for the new season with these guilt-free thrifty “Rock Striped Pants” and some adorable, affordable, Autumn must-haves.
MyFavesJournal_ThriftyThursday_Stripes1: BALENCIAGA - Square-frame acetate sunglasses Org: $375 Now: $131.25
2: OPI Soft Shades Collection Nail Lacquer – Barre My Soul Org: $9 Now: $8
3: Mary Portas – New Essential Tee in Marine Org: $35 Now: $28
4: Deux Lux – Fold-Over Spiked Clutch Bag, Black Org: $85 Now: $39
5: Arden B – Chevron Ring Set Org: $14 Now: $8.40
6: Alloy Apparel – Camilla Tassel Bracelet Set Org: $16.90 Now: $9.99
7: Madewell – Purple Sessun Shelter Rock Striped Pants Org: $165 Now: $115
8: Crie De Coeur - Maddie Tonal Platform Bootie Org: $165 Now: $80

MyFavesJournal

You May Also like

Facebook Instagram Twitter | BlogLoving

17 Responses to “Thrifty Thursday: You’ve Earned your Stripes!”

1. peacelovegreatcountrymusic October 10, 2013 at 7:49 pm #

LOVE the nail polish, bracelet, and the boots, they are cool.

2. fashionforlunch October 11, 2013 at 12:01 am #

Simple… Chic … And thrifty!!!

3. .MIS. Manhattan Image & Style October 11, 2013 at 10:32 am #

I love this look! Those sunglasses got directly to my heart! ;)

4. FreeUrCloset October 11, 2013 at 4:58 pm #

I love the pants. This would make for a great outfit. The booties are funky!

5. Beauty Vancouver October 12, 2013 at 2:17 am #

Love the black fold-over clutch! :)

6. dannadesigns October 14, 2013 at 12:32 am #

Fantastic ensemble!

7. Fashion Sky Fall October 14, 2013 at 3:20 am #

Love this look <3

8. TheFlamboyante (@TheFlamboyante) October 14, 2013 at 3:42 am #

A lovely combo! I just meant to tell you that I moved my wordpress blog to http://www.theflamboyante.com!
    xox

• myfavesjournal October 14, 2013 at 8:16 am #

Great! For some reason it’s not showing up on my feed at all. Thanks!

9. cecylia October 14, 2013 at 5:26 am #

love your choices! Those black leather boots are ace!

• myfavesjournal October 14, 2013 at 8:15 am #

Thank you Cecylia. Yes those boots are gorgeous but the’re pleather not leather.

10. whatwewear October 14, 2013 at 4:04 pm #

love those striped pants, so cool! they would definitely be perfect with the spiked bag!
    super fab! xoxo

11. Julie, from prosecco to plaid October 16, 2013 at 10:02 am #

Those pants are amazing. Love love love!!! xo, Julie

12. rubyangel711 October 18, 2013 at 1:02 am #

Love the plum coloured stripe pants…I remember wearing a pair of shorts in the exact colour and stripes back in the 90’s. Wish I had kept them!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Thrifty Thursday: Travel in Style | My Faves Journal - October 17, 2013

[…] Thrifty Thursday: You’ve Earned your Stripes! […]

2. Thrifty Thursday: Cardigans, Pants and more Under $95 | My Faves Journal - November 7, 2013

[…] Thrifty Thursday: You’ve Earned your Stripes!  […]