5 Beauty Brands We Love!

15 Jan

Beauty junkies, get ready to glow! This luxurious list boasts the best and brightest of 2014.5-Beauty-Brands-We-Love-January-2014

1: Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel – Like a special delivery for your skin, Dermalogica treats your face to a luxurious, rich lather that gently loosens and removes excess oil, makeup, dead skin cells, and all other surface debris. The effect is soothing and smoothing, almost decadent.

2: Phyto Phytokeratine Ultra-Repairing Mask – This melt-in mask instantly restores substance, strength, and radiance to the most damaged hair and makes all hair types as shiny and sleek as silk.

3: Pur Minerals Miracle Mist – Miracle Mist instantly moisturizes skin with more than 70 essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids. A favorite among makeup professionals, this super-hydrating quencher also helps set mineral makeup for long-lasting perfection.

4: iS Clinical Sheald Recovery Balm – This one’s a fighter. A powerful reparative formula, Sheald calms and encourages skin recovery while immersing dry or compromised skin in deep, healthy hydration. Ideal for post-procedure skin.

5: Clarisonic Aria Gift Set – Clarisonic Aria combines sonic cleansing with function and form. Sleek and intuitive, Aria sings with 3 speeds, a real-time battery life indicator, USB-enabled pLink charger, and drying stand that converts to charging station when coupled with the pLink charger. Set also includes wall adapter, sensitive brush head and replacement head, and bonus refreshing gel cleanser.

MyFavesJournalFacebook | Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin‘ Pinterest

19 Responses to “5 Beauty Brands We Love!”

1. Fashion Sky Fall January 15, 2014 at 1:05 pm #

Great products <3

2. pernillelunde January 15, 2014 at 2:13 pm #

Must try the mist I think…xx

• myfavesjournal January 16, 2014 at 12:20 am #

I’ve tried it to set my makeup. I think you’ll like it.

3. .MIS. Manhattan Image & Style January 15, 2014 at 3:06 pm #

Great list! I want to try #4! ;)

Diana
    New Blog Post: How To Achieve All Your New Year’s Resolutions

• myfavesjournal January 16, 2014 at 12:14 am #

So far, Sheald has been the best hydrating lip balm I’ve found. Keep me posted if you decide to give it a try.

4. elkee January 15, 2014 at 4:31 pm #

I love the clarisonic!I have had mine for years and when used just twice a week does wonders for your skin. Any more than that and your skin will hate you. Ditto for the dermalogica cleanser. It is gentle and effective. Just don’t over do it.

• myfavesjournal January 15, 2014 at 11:54 pm #

Yup, I usually use my Clarisonic every other night. Best investment ever!

5. essentjewels January 15, 2014 at 10:07 pm #

I love my clarisonic too, I also use it about twice a week, I need to try some of the other products you suggested nice post!

• myfavesjournal January 15, 2014 at 11:44 pm #

Thank you! When you do, please let me what you think.

6. dannadesigns January 16, 2014 at 12:47 am #

Great products! Thanks for the reviews!

7. Cowboys and Crossbones January 16, 2014 at 3:59 pm #

Oh how I adore my leopard Clarisonic! It’s my skin’s best friend.

• myfavesjournal January 20, 2014 at 10:28 am #

Leopard, now pink is jealous :).

• Cowboys and Crossbones January 21, 2014 at 1:31 pm #

I know, right? I HAD to have the leopard, as the pink wasn’t fuchsia enough!

8. FreeUrCloset January 16, 2014 at 5:42 pm #

Dermalogica is a great cleanser. I used to use it, I may have to switch back or I may have to try out the clarisonic ;)

• myfavesjournal January 20, 2014 at 10:25 am #

They are both great products but the Clarisonic is definitely a long term investment that you won’t regret.

9. rin handika January 20, 2014 at 1:09 am #

Such amazing product, should try it :D

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. March 2014 – 5 Beauty Brands We Love! | My Faves Journal - March 31, 2014

[…] about a making a discovery! For the past few months, I’ve been experimenting with a few beauty brands that I’ve either bought for myself or been given at events, and I’m now eager to share […]

2. A Peek From My Eggcellent Weekend | My Faves Journal - April 21, 2014

[…] so it was perfect timing for me to try their sunscreen. Of course, I’ll report back on Beauty Brands […]