Thrifty Thursday: Inspiration – What To Wear In The Bedroom

30 Jan

It might be a bit early to be thinking about lingerie shopping for Valentine’s Day, but these lovely pieces are so tempting, you won’t want to wait. These items can be worn every night of the week, and are so sexy and sensual that you’ll have almost as much fun putting them on as you will taking them off…

Valentines-Day-SpecialLeft to right: Beautiful Bottoms Flamingo Front Tie Bra Orig: $61 Now: $31. Jenny Packham Open Front Babydol Orig: $640 Now: $192Elle Macpherson So Pretty It Hurts Satin Chemise Orig: $130 Now: $65Myriam Girard Délice Knickers Orig: $60 Now: $28Myla Isabella Suspender Orig: $130 Now: $65Christie’s Red Bra Orig: $99 Now: $59Myriam Girard Pink Délice Dressing Gown Orig: $281 Now: $121ID Sarrieri Atame! V-String Thong Orig: $111 Now: $56ELSE – All About Lace Thong Orig: $ 24 Now: $12.

MyFavesJournalFacebook | Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin‘ Pinterest

22 Responses to “Thrifty Thursday: Inspiration – What To Wear In The Bedroom”

1. Ron Scubadiver January 30, 2014 at 12:54 pm #

I wonder if I should do a parody of this kind of graphic with flannel granny nightgowns and the like.

• myfavesjournal February 1, 2014 at 1:48 pm #

Haha, very funn!. Maybe there is a market out there for frilly lace Depend for women :).

2. A Spoonful of Style January 30, 2014 at 5:33 pm #

I have nominated you for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award because I think your blog is fabulous: http://aspoonfulofstyle.co.uk/2014/01/30/wonderful-team-member-readership-award/

3. essentjewels January 30, 2014 at 10:27 pm #

I will take the satin chemise and the robe please.

4. Fashion Sky Fall January 31, 2014 at 3:04 am #

Very beautiful <3

5. .MIS. Manhattan Image & Style January 31, 2014 at 1:17 pm #

So sexy! ;)

Diana
    New Blog Post: How To Start An Exercise Routine & Not Give Up

6. ladysarahinlondon January 31, 2014 at 6:28 pm #

I am ALWyays looking for what to wear in the bedroom. I am obsessed with silk….

7. FreeUrCloset February 1, 2014 at 6:22 pm #

Sexy, bold and naughty … just what good lingerie should be ;)
    I love all of these choices, esp. the babydoll.

8. pernillelunde February 2, 2014 at 2:49 pm #

http://casuallyfabulous.wordpress.com/2014/02/02/wonderful-team-member-readership-award-acceptance-speech/ I have nominated you for the wonderful team readership award because I think your blog is fabulous!!!

9. dannadesigns February 2, 2014 at 9:48 pm #

Lovely lingerie!

10. federicadn February 3, 2014 at 5:49 am #

I like the first :P

Federica

The Cutielicious

11. SerachShiro February 4, 2014 at 5:46 am #

In 15 min. take a look at my blog because I tagged you in a beautiful post about your 5 favorite women :) !

12. whatwewear February 5, 2014 at 12:01 pm #

hot hot hot! we love the babydoll, so pretty!!
    these are definitely getting us inspired for a very special Valentine’s day!

13. FeliciaRDS February 6, 2014 at 5:08 pm #

Really like these beautiful bedroom wearings, thanks for sharing :)

14. Mitzie Mee February 7, 2014 at 5:26 am #

Oh my! Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. That’s one of those days that I always forgot as I didn’t grew up with that (only recently, we started celebrating Valentine’s Day in Denmark).

15. Iva February 18, 2014 at 2:04 am #

Fantastic list, I would wear all of them! And sometimes, I do ;)

16. Stephanie Belles March 2, 2014 at 10:56 am #

me gustan! son muy sexy :)