Got Travel Plans? Pack In Style With Our Favorite Travel Essentials

17 Feb

Hello Everyone,

Now that the holidays have past, there is nothing to mitigate the harsh treatment that Old Man Winter has been unleashing upon us. Although Spring is just around the corner, it’s hard to see it through all this snow. So, if you’re like me, you’re craving a quick weekend getaway for a much needed dose of sunshine. While doing a travel search this weekend, I found this post, listing Where to Go in 2014“, quite inspiring. With that being said, below are some great weekender-bag essentials to keep you looking fabulous during your travels this season.

Start with a marvelous planner to write down all your travel lists, then head on over to ‘Travel in Style‘ for more winter excursion ideas and for the chicest beauty travel set, a must have for the fashionable jet setter.  Bon voyage!

TextTravel-Weekend-Get-Away

1: May Designs Customized Planner Book / 2: Kippling USA Matty Tote / 3: Engage Green Cosmetic Purse / 4: Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Care Stick / 5: Burberry Sunglass / 6: Lori Leigh Designs Mini Traveler / 7:Pacifica French Lilac Perfume Roll-On / 8:Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes / 9:L’occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream / 10:Dove Anti-Perspirant Deodorant W/Nutrium Moisture

MyFavesJournalFacebook | Instagram Twitter | bloglovin‘ Pinterest

Image credit: Petra Nemcova, January 2014

25 Responses to “Got Travel Plans? Pack In Style With Our Favorite Travel Essentials”

1. peacelovegreatcountrymusic February 17, 2014 at 12:21 pm #

I’m excited to find and try these! Great finds!

• myfavesjournal February 17, 2014 at 7:15 pm #

Awesome! Let me know if you have any questions.

2. ELW Essence February 17, 2014 at 3:22 pm #

Yes yes yes. As I travel every week I use most of these but in a smaller version of 100ml so I can take them in my hand luggage here in Europe. Thank you for sharing

3. Julie, from prosecco to plaid February 17, 2014 at 11:26 pm #

Love this roundup! I’m a huge fan of the L’occitane lotion, and that cosmetic bag is fabulous! xo, Julie

• myfavesjournal February 17, 2014 at 11:37 pm #

Oh yes, the l’occitane hand cream is a must have to protect those dry hands from this cold weather.

4. Iva February 18, 2014 at 2:03 am #

I hope, I will remember the list. I’ve always forgotten something when I’m not at home.

• myfavesjournal February 18, 2014 at 10:27 am #

Me too that’s why I always make a list then refer to it.

5. Fashion Sky Fall February 18, 2014 at 2:26 am #

Perfect products <3

6. .MIS. Manhattan Image & Style February 18, 2014 at 10:53 am #

Great finding sweetie!! Thank you for sharing! <3

Diana
    New Blog Post: 15 Things Every Woman Must Have

7. buttonsandbirdcages February 18, 2014 at 1:39 pm #

Love this! I have a trip to the bahamas coming up and i literally cant wait!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

8. Sannam and Style February 18, 2014 at 6:03 pm #

I have been totally in this frame of mind lately – it’s like you read my mind! I love all these great ideas and may have to indulge. Thanks for sharing! xo

9. Ray February 19, 2014 at 12:12 am #

Great essentials! I love the L’Occitane hand crème.

10. emeraldwake February 19, 2014 at 8:23 am #

Great blog,i am glad i find You,Regards

11. Cowboys and Crossbones February 19, 2014 at 4:09 pm #

Oh, I am so eager to get the heck out of winter and somewhere warm. I’m thinking Miami….or Key West….Somewhere where I can pack all of your great finds and go!

12. Rebecca February 19, 2014 at 8:22 pm #

Sunglasses are high up on my essential list :)

13. essentjewels February 19, 2014 at 11:20 pm #

These are all great, but my favorite is the L’occitane hand cream in fact I just put some on before I started to go through blogs. On my way to check out the list for where to go in 2014.

14. dannadesigns February 24, 2014 at 12:44 pm #

Great travel essentials…I am planning my trip!