Thrifty Thursday: Be Jeweled

27 Feb

Hello Dolls,

One of my favorite ways to update my look is with accessories. And, as good fortune would have it, one of our online fashion retailers, Shopbop, is having a site-wide sale of up to 30%. Of course, with the stars aligned such as they are, it was the perfect opportunity to select my favorites below. So, if you’re planning to shop, don’t forget to use the code: BIGEVENT14 at checkout to save 25%. Happy shopping!

Thrifty-Thursday-Shop-Bop-Sale

1: Dauphines of New York The Temptress Headband Orig:$ Now: $52
2: Garrett Leight Nowita Sunglasses Orig: $265 Now: $106
3: Dara Ettinger Alba Earrings Orig: $150 Now: $75
4: Adia Kibur Cabochon Bracelet Orig: $40 Now: $28
5: Marc by Marc Jacobs Zebra Pendant Coin Necklace Orig: $88 Now: $62
6: Juicy Couture Pop Top Mittens Orig: $58 Now: $41
7: Madewell Rainy Day Umbrella Orig: $35 Now: $24
8: Michael Kors Tortoise Dome Ring Orig: $125 Now: $87

MyFavesJournalFacebook | Instagram | Twitter bloglovin‘ Pinterest

8 Responses to “Thrifty Thursday: Be Jeweled”

1. essentjewels February 27, 2014 at 10:18 pm #

I want those sunnies and that ring, Great picks!

2. Cowboys and Crossbones February 28, 2014 at 2:52 pm #

Those earrings! The gloves! The necklace! I love your Thrifty Thursday posts!

3. Craftynail February 28, 2014 at 9:50 pm #

The Temptress Headband??? I wish i could pull that off!

4. Julie, from prosecco to plaid March 1, 2014 at 10:37 am #

Those sunglasses are fabulous, as are those earrings!! Great roundup. xo, Julie

5. Fashion Sky Fall March 1, 2014 at 2:29 pm #

Lovely sunglasses and accessories <3

6. FreeUrCloset March 2, 2014 at 4:41 am #

Yet another reason to shop shop shop, lol. Fabulous choices! XOXO N & N

7. A Spoonful of Style March 3, 2014 at 7:50 am #

I love all of these! I am actually really bad at accessorizing – I need to invest in some new (inexpensive) jewellery to update my look! X

8. dannadesigns March 3, 2014 at 11:15 pm #