Suit-Up For Summer With Zinke

3 Apr

Yes, I know…for some of you it’s still way too early to be thinking of swimsuit season.  But ready or not, summertime is on its way! Whether you love bikinis, one-pieces, or even the retro look, Zinke has got you covered with the most chic and trendy ’60s-inspired swimwear styles. I fell in love with Zinke’s use of vivid colors and prints to make its swimwear so versatile and form enhancing. Still not in the market for bathing suits? No problem! Zinke’s romantic lingerie collection is so versatile that it can double as beachwear for whenever you are ready for fun in the sun. Since it’s still Thursday, I rounded up a few stylist thrifty favorites from Zinke and our favorite retailers to suit your taste.

Do you have a favorite swimwear brand? Please share, I am curious to give them a try :).

Zinke-Hottest-SwimwearLeft to Right

1: Zinke – Beach House Romper
2: Sephora – Tinted Self-Tanning Face Gel
3: Lauren Conrad – Myth Framed Round Sunglasses
4: Zinke – Gidget Hipster
5: Simply Vera Wang – Gold Tone Cluster Bead Necklace
6: Zinke – Penelope One Piece
7: The Limited – Oversized Gem Ring
8: Aldo – Zegliacco Sandals

MyFavesJournalFacebook Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin‘ | Pinterest

13 Responses to “Suit-Up For Summer With Zinke”

1. essentjewels April 3, 2014 at 11:01 pm #

I’ve been wanting to try a J.Crew swimwear suit!

2. Kajsa Josephine April 4, 2014 at 8:07 am #

The ruffle bikini is awesome, I like bikinis in red, leopard or neutrals. I think leopard is especially great early summer when the skin isn´t as tan, the leopard blends nicely with the skin.

3. Cowboys and Crossbones April 4, 2014 at 12:03 pm #

Love, love, love your selections! I don’t have a favorite swimsuit line but I’ve really enjoyed my Victoria’s Secret bikini I got last year. Mostly because the top fits like a bra and they have a wide range of bottoms to choose from. I’m also a big fan of Mossimo swimsuit bottoms from Target. I always get black and can intermix them with ‘fancier’ (aka more expensive) tops. I’m in the swimsuit mood (although my pasty body is not), as I’m headed to Key West next week. Woohoo!

4. tanicr April 4, 2014 at 3:44 pm #

Beautiful selection, love everything :) xx

5. FreeUrCloset April 4, 2014 at 8:09 pm #

Their site has some amazing one piece selections. Love them all. I bookmarked the site ;)
    I usually shop for suits @ H&M.

6. THE BLONDE PERFECTIONIST April 5, 2014 at 7:44 pm #

Love these pieces! I also wanted to let you know that I tagged you in my #blogtour post! :D Have a look by following this link lovely! I look forward to seeing your post :) http://theblondeperfectionist.com/2014/04/05/blogtour-my-writing-process/

7. dannadesigns April 5, 2014 at 8:16 pm #

All gorgeous pieces for Summer! <3

8. Diana April 8, 2014 at 12:46 pm #

Cool selection – the one piece and those wedges are must haves for me!!! x d

9. The Beautiful Essence April 9, 2014 at 9:03 am #

This selection is so cool!
    Have a great day!

10. Julie, from prosecco to plaid April 13, 2014 at 10:46 pm #

Cute bathing suits!! xo, Julie

11. Sannam and Style April 13, 2014 at 11:36 pm #

what great options – I am going to have to check them out asap! xo

12. .MIS. Manhattan Image & Style April 14, 2014 at 7:07 pm #

I love all these beautiful pieces!

Diana
    New Blog Post: Healthy Habits You Must Add To Your Routine

13. whatwewear April 17, 2014 at 6:36 pm #

we love that strapless peach bathing suit, so pretty!
    xoxo